10. Writing definitely became more prolific and interesting when electronic tools became mainstream.
9. Although sometimes it’s easier just to go it alone, in the long run you’re better off having some other people involved.
8. Sometimes writing is slow and deliberate, sometimes it’s fast and frenzied, but you’re usually pretty satisfied with the end result. And if you’re not… you can always try again tomorrow.
7. We live in a busy world. You often just need to schedule a specific time to get your writing done, like Sunday nights after the kids go to bed.
6. A little prompting can help lubricate your thought process.
5. Most of us are ready to write at a moment’s notice, but sometimes it’s easier just to use the excuse “I have a headache.”
4. Protection (as in copyright) should always be at the forefront of one’s thoughts.
3. Some days writing is…
View original post 128 more words